wari os and hubert AWESOME! forum world
make sure to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

make sure to log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats a signature and how do i set it up?

Go down

whats a signature and how do i set it up? Empty whats a signature and how do i set it up?

Post by wari OS Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:47 am

once you do the steps below, you can add your signature to any post by checking the "attach a signature" checkbox in the post options panel when you are writing up a post

a signature was/is a way for people on forums to add personalization to their posts by inserting text or images at the end of all of their posts automatically.
to set up one for yourself, click the profile button on the top of the forum, afterwards, click signature to format it. it can be formatted like any other form of post.

make sure that any images you put into the signature are not too large however. as these are meant to be small footnotes to the end of already existing posts.

wari OS
wari OS
Admin

https://www.wari-os.com

nyanbinary69 and bob like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum